We encourage you to read this policy to learn more about what information of yours we collect and how we use it and how you can "opt-out" of receiving communications from us. Additionally, this policy includes information about how we endeavor to protect your data. If you have any questions about our collection and use of your information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information Collected; Use of Information; Sharing of Information
a. Personally Identifiable Information
b. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
You may have certain rights under the Communications Act, Federal Trade Commission Act, and other state and federal statutes that may apply, and by accepting these terms and using the Website, you are waiving all of these rights as to collection, use, disclosure and storage of your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information collected by us.
2. Protection for Children and Minors. This Website is not intended for, and we have no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from persons under the age of 13. If a person under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will use all reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to access or submit any content or information to this Website.
3. Opt-Out. If you do not want to receive email or other communications from us in the future, please send an email to us at the address below or call us at the telephone number below requesting to be removed from our mailing list. You will also have the option of clicking on a link included in email correspondence you receive from us in order to remove yourself from our mailing list.
Email Contact: email@example.com
Telephone No.: (855) 996-4946
Please note that there might be a brief delay between when you submit your request to "opt-out" and when it is processed and reflected in our systems; accordingly you may continue to receive communications from us for a limited time after you unsubscribe. We appreciate your patience.
4. Security. We are committed to using our best efforts to maintaining the security of your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we adhere to industry standard practices and procedures to help safeguard and secure the information we collect. Although we use our best efforts to protect the security of your Personal Information and our system, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, no transmission via the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result of this and other factors beyond our control, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you transmit to or through our Website. Therefore, you assume that risk by using the Website.
6. Offers and Promotions. We may from time to time offer you opportunities that are sponsored or co-branded with third parties. Such content may include contests, sweepstakes or promotions. In connection with such opportunities, the relevant third parties may obtain Personal Information that you voluntarily submit to participate in such opportunity. We have no control over these third parties’ use of such information.
7. Submissions. From time to time, the Website and our social media channels may offer users the ability to post content or submit to us materials such as comments, photos, videos, entries to promotions or other information or content created by users ("Submissions"). By posting a Submission on this Website or on our social media channels, you agree that you provide us with a nonexclusive, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferrable, assignable and unlimited license to use, sublicense, and create derivative works of all or any portion of your Submission in any way that we see fit and for any purpose whatsoever. We hereby reserves the right to use the posted Submission and we may exploit, edit, modify, and distribute the content and any and all elements of such Submission, in any and all media now known or not currently known, throughout the world in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to you or any third party.
8. Use of Website/Trademark Information. The content of this Website is the property of or has been licensed to EHRMANN USA, LLC and/or its affiliated companies (the "Company") and it is protected by patent, trademark and copyright laws. In addition to all content of this Website, the following trademarks used herein are owned by the Company: LUSCIOUS; EHRMANN MIXIM; and IT'S LOVE. YOUR WAY. All rights are reserved. Material from the Website and any other website owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by the Company may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of the Company, EXCEPT: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates Company's intellectual property rights. The material in this site is provided for lawful purposes only. We may change any content, image, statement, or any other information contained on the Website at any time, without notice.
EHRMANN USA, LLC
P.O. Box 12216
Casa Grande, AZ 85130
Thank you for your interest in Grand Dessert – we love to hear from our consumers! Please expect a response from us within one business day. If you have any immediate concerns please feel free to call us: (855) 996-4946. We are available to assist you, Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time. The fields marked with * are required.
Monday through Friday from 8 AM – 5 PM Pacific Standard Time.